I’m Ruby Blow – the owner of Development Counts.
I provide personal and professional development services including counselor supervision; consultation / coaching for helping professionals; and training & facilitation services which include team building & organizational development.
Development Counts has been serving individuals, corporations, non-profit organizations, and education institutions since 2001.
To learn more about me and how I approach the work of professional development and service to my colleagues listen to the audio interview below dated May 2016 facilitated by Dena Patrice.
Click on the image below to listen to the interview!
I am a licensed professional counselor in the state of Georgia, a board certified coach, and an approved clinical supervisor. My purpose is to create the space and conditions for people to meet their professional potential.
I do this through continuing education workshops – both live and online. I provide licensure supervision services for counselors in the state of Georgia who are pursuing their license.
19 Years of Service
In addition, I provide consultation and coaching in both group and individual settings for mental health professionals to assist with their practice and professional development.
For the past 19 years, I have provided counseling services for individuals, couples and families.
My passion and focus is providing development support to other mental health professionals. I am the recipient of the 2012 Counselor Educator of the Year Award by the Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia. I look forward to continuing to provide and expand these services for many years to come!
- BA in Psychology, with a minor in Creative Writing from Clemson University in South Carolina
- MA in Psychology, with a Counseling Specialty from The Georgia School of Professional Psychology
Licensure & Certifications
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Board Certified Coach (BCC)
- Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor (CPCS)
- Approved Clinical Supervision (ACS)
- Distance Certified Counselor (DCC)
- Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) ACEP #6633
- Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia (LPCA-GA)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Georgia Coach Association (GCA)
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES)