The Clinical Supervision Forum is Free!
An every-other-month continuing education series — a free forum for clinical supervisors to learn, network, and share historical and innovative practices in clinical supervision for mental health professionals. The focus will include a combination of theory and practice. Each month an expert supervisor will facilitate a lecture and discussion. Guest presenters will include allied professionals representing counseling, clinical social work, marriage and family therapy, and psychology. Continuing Education credits will be offered for behavioral health clinicians
Join us for a LIVE online webinar on posted Fridays from 1:00-2:30 Eastern time https://www.telementalhealthtraining.com/courses-and-products/product/clinical-supervision-forum-live-online-webinar-series#description
September 10, 2021-Approaching Culturally-Informed Intervention in Counseling & Supervision: Overview of A Comprehensive Model with Dr. Sonja Sutherland
- Outline components necessary to clinically approach mediating the impact of interpersonal discrimination and structural racism on black and indigenous people of color.
- Describe the ways in which components of the overall CCCMDM model can be used for addressing racial trauma in clients.
November 12, 2021-Preparing Supervisees for Telemental Health with Ruby Blow and Ray Barret
- Explain the Supervisor’s ethical and legal responsibility to evaluate a supervisee’s readiness to provide telemental health service.
- Describe the process of evaluating a supervisee’s readiness to provide telemental health service.
- Apply a supervisee telemental health preparedness checklist when evaluating a supervisee’s readiness.
January 14, 2022: Creating A Vision: Supervising Family Therapist To See The How with Dr. Vicki Loyer
- Work with process rather than content
- Explain the role of power and privilege in families
- Use parallel process to personalize supervision
Spring 2022 dates coming soon
This is an interactive forum.